Nation-Wide Multi-Vendor Support for all your enterprise IT resources!
Prestige is a leading independent provider of multi-vendor enterprise support to organisations with local AND remote facilities. With two decades of specialist experience in HP, SUN, Fujitsu, IBM, Cisco and HDS support, we have an unrivalled capacity built on reducing operating costs and simplifying IT maintenance administration for our clients.
All Prestige services are delivered through a single-point-of-contact utilising our comprehensive range of skills and resources with two dedicated 24×7 service centres based in the UK.
Prestige specialises in data centre support which includes servers (UNIX, Windows & Linux), storage, workstations, back-up devices and 3rd party products.
Independent Multi-Vendor Enterprise Support
Prestige offers a professional level of service and technical ability across all our support levels, which is backed by our vendor accreditations. As part of our service we include a call tracking system to report and monitor your calls, built in escalation procedures that guarantee resolution and also monitor your call through to completion.
Our Multi-Vendor-Support service has 30+ field engineers, 10+ internal technical support engineers, 10+ installation engineers all located at our UK call centres. This enables us to provide our clients with the highest level of customer service.
Prestige only carry Original Equipment Vendor parts which are fully supported and recognised by the OEM. Each component is tested before being placed into a spares location.
The key to effectively supporting and maintaining a complex, multi-vendor IT environment, dispersed across many locations, is centralised information and management.
Better Performance, Better Fix Times
Prestige can provide a more reliable, comprehensive and flexible independent multi-vendor hardware & software support service.
- 25 plus years in the IT industry
- UK & Ireland coverage
- One UK phone number to call and a single point of contact
- Agile & flexible disposition toward our clients’ preferences
- Guaranteed responses and fixes within defined SLA’s
- Access to over 50,000 spares at locations across the UK & Ireland
- Spares built up from over two decades of experience are held at service and operations centres and designated service depots
- Over 40 field-based skilled and accredited engineers backed up by approved vendor training
- 24×7 Support Desks manned by engineers
- Service delivery management
- Remote monitoring alerts and onsite trouble shooting services